"You have hedged me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me." Psalm 139:5
The Adventures of our family - told through the eyes of Ruthie, the wife and mommy.
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Is she really SO grown up?
This is our green-eyed beauty and today she was doing some writing. I am so proud of her! She will be five at the end of November, so she won't start kindergarten this year, but I know I'm going to have to stay on top of the homeschooling this year to keep her challanged and continually learning. The funny thing about Soph, which, interestingly enough is exactly like her Mommy as a little girl, is that you're never too sure what she's really capable of until she's ready to show you. She doesn't always like to sit and do "seat work," but when she does, wow! She can write all of our names! Who knew? :) So, here's her Mommy, doing a little bragging on her four year old.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great job, Sophia Ruth!
love,
mom
WOW! She's brilliant, I must say! I mean, this auntie is proud! Now, let's work on "Aunt Jeni!" :)
Post a Comment