Fun!- Danielle
Ruthie, I love those pictures of our sweet little girl!love,mom
I remember always wanting to play in the rain, but the answer was always "no, it's lightening." Bleh!
I have a picture of my grandson playing in the rain on my blog on my June 10 post. Something about playing in the rain on a warm day is really fun and makes wonderful pictures. I used to do it as a child as long as no thunder/lightening too.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Fun!
- Danielle
Ruthie, I love those pictures of our sweet little girl!
love,
mom
I remember always wanting to play in the rain, but the answer was always "no, it's lightening." Bleh!
I have a picture of my grandson playing in the rain on my blog on my June 10 post. Something about playing in the rain on a warm day is really fun and makes wonderful pictures. I used to do it as a child as long as no thunder/lightening too.
Post a Comment