The baby sign for "all done" is sort of like taking your hands and waving them across your body. Riley knows this sign, though when he's "all done" at meal time, he likes to add a few moves (mostly because he is turning out to be quite the dramatic and is a wee bit impatient, which often leads to a bit of a temper tantrum...). Rather than simply waving his hands across his body, he sweeps them across his tray, at the same time depositing any uneaten food onto our lovely, carpeted, kitchen floor. [This is not just any carpet folks. It is thick, it is squishy, it is gross - gotta love dragging out the vaccum cleaner after every meal, well, that's what we should do. I mean, we certainly would never just leave food there, to dry up and get all crusty. That would be dirty and gross. I'm SO glad we're not like that.] I digress... The other thing that Riley's "all done" usually includes is wiping his dirty, slimy hands all over his face and all through his hair.
SO... when clean-up time comes, especially if Daddy is on duty, Riley gets his post-meal, slimy hair, gotta wipe his whole head to get is clean, thus let's take the opportunity to give him a fun hair-do look. Banana in the hair is especially helpful when looking to acheive not only softness and body, but height!
3 comments:
That is so funny!
love,
mom
HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! He's so funny! I love this kid!!!!!! What an adorable nephew I have! :) Another dramatic kid????? Do you have the energy??? :) :) :)
Sounds like a blast to clean up. And with all of Jamie's "free time" from not working at Verizon, it's good that he puts it to creative use. :)
Post a Comment