So, I've mentioned before, that this week I am full-term. That's a little different from my due date, for those of you who may not know. My due date is March 30th, but that is just an average of the five weeks where it is safe for Baby Rose to be born. This week started those five "safe" weeks. Any baby born before 37 weeks is considered pre-term, and babies born after 42 weeks are considered post-term, though most care providers don't let Mom's go past 42 weeks. So, I am feeling quite good, but very pregnant! :) So, I wanted to document my big 'ol pregnant, full-term self, so I made Jamie take pictures of me. You'll have to bear with us, we got a little silly. :)
Today is one of my dearest friend's birthday, and she just had her first baby a little over 2 weeks ago. These pictures might bring back memories of how she was feeling just a few short weeks ago. :) Happy Birthday Danielle! Love you!

4 comments:
HA! I love it!!!! You're so cute pregnant!!!!! Love YOU!
Ruthie, you are so funny. You do look beautiful!
I just can't wait to hold my new granddaughter!
love,
mom
Ruthie you look adorable and thank you for the birthday wishes. I miss you and can't wait for Baby Rose to arrive!!!!
Love you!
Danielle
Ruthie,
You are a beauiful woman when pregnant as well when not pregnant. A woman's beauty comes within, and you are glowing!!! Wishing you well and a safe delivery and a healthy baby!
All our love and prayers!
Post a Comment