"You have hedged me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me." Psalm 139:5
The Adventures of our family - told through the eyes of Ruthie, the wife and mommy.

Friday, March 19, 2010

My cuties

Just some pictures of my cuties (I can't believe I'll be adding another cutie to this brood soon!) from a few days ago...

Riley loves to sit on the Little Pe0ple house and pretend it's a car or a train. He was also chewing away on a stick from my stash of sticks for making chocolate suckers.




Playing Little Pe0ple with Daddy

My pretty girl

Riley kept trying to get Jamie to take hold of the one end of his (very wet and chewed up) stick. EW! :)

3 comments:

Jeni said...

Sigh...I do SO miss these munchkins!

Jenny said...

Playtime looks like lots of fun at your house!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! Can't wait for cutie number 3!
love,
mom