This week we have had some gloriously sunny and warm (in the 50s!) days. Now, where we live, early March, springish days like this, are well, usually just a big tease, and I fully anticipate another snowstorm or two before Spring truly comes, but hey, we'll take what breaks we can get!!! Most of the mountains and mountains of snow have melted (never mind the insane mud that is left behind) and we have been afforded a few days of no coats, playing outside and general sunny joy! The kids LOVE it and it sure has made this Mama long for summer.
Always finding some sort of treasure!
"Me? Ornery?"
3 comments:
Cute pictures. Riley is looking so much older. Enjoy the weather.
Danielle
I love those pictures!!!!!
love,
mom
Ok, Sophia has such gorgeous hair!!!! It looks like yours and I was always (still am) envious of your thick, thick hair. She's such a beauty! And RILEY!!!!! Sorry, but he's totally losing his baby look and is looking like such the big boy!!!! WHAT A DOLL!!!! (or "action figure" :) ) We miss you guys so much!!!!
Post a Comment