"You have hedged me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me." Psalm 139:5
The Adventures of our family - told through the eyes of Ruthie, the wife and mommy.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Sleeping Beauties

This is what happens when one tired, still getting over being sick but refuses to nap, five-year-old does (can you say ZONKED OUT!?) when she asks to hold her sleeping baby sister (aren't babies such heaters? Holding them when sleepy is hazardous - one is bound to ZONK out!).




This would be the edges from a book of stamps. Sophia decided to stick them all over Haddie as decoration I guess. :)


Aren't my Sleeping Beauties precious?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures!
love,
mom

Jeni said...

HOW adorable!!!!!!! Yes, sleeping babies are the best putters-to-sleepers! I especially love the "decorations!" :)

Anonymous said...

I love that last picture Ruthie! How precious!
Amy

Jenny said...

In answer to the last question, yup yup yup! :) Great pictures.