"You have hedged me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me." Psalm 139:5
The Adventures of our family - told through the eyes of Ruthie, the wife and mommy.

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Some New Reads and Some Old Reads

In August I'll have been writing my blog for four years. At the time I started my blog I didn't really read anyone else's blog except for one or two of friend's of mine. Over two years ago I started reading Angie Smith's blog. Then, I started looking at blogs that she read. Eventually I'd become a regular reader of a handful of blogs I'd found that I really enjoyed.

In recent weeks I've been exploring some new blogs. I am itching to do some things to my house, decorative/renovation-wise, and these blogs are fun to read for inspiration and day-dreaming! The Nester is a blog I've been reading for a couple of years, but the rest are new reads for me. If you're looking for some fun and inspirational blogs to look at I recommend these!






No comments: