"You have hedged me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me." Psalm 139:5
The Adventures of our family - told through the eyes of Ruthie, the wife and mommy.

Saturday, May 01, 2010

The People I Must Supervise...

...sure do keep me on my toes.

Any idea what this is a picture of?

How about this?





The first picture would be this Adventures in Odyssey cassette tape you see below. And no, thank you for asking, but it is not our tape, it is the library's. Hmmm... what Person Whom I Supervise do you suppose has put us in this lovely predicament? How much will we owe the library? I can't even imagine. How will they replace this tape that belongs to a box set? Do they even make cassettes anymore??? I suggested to Jamie we could get the transcript and rerecord it ourselves. HA! Think we could get away with that? :)





And, the second mystery picture is this big chunk of hair with the wad of gum in it you see below. It shouldn't be too hard to figure out which Person Whom I Supervise did this one. And yes, upon finding out the gum would simply have to be cut out of the hair there was a complete meltdown with sobbing, screaming, and gnashing of teeth. I mean, when The Guilty never does tell us the gum is in the hair, and I must simply find it as The Guilty is being sent to bed, and then confesses this gum has been in the hair since the morning... well, cutting it out really was the only course of action. Thankfully you cannot even tell.

What will today hold? I can only imagine!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kids sure do keep things interesting! Oh and I'm going to guess Riley had fun with the cassette tape.
Danielle