"You have hedged me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me." Psalm 139:5
The Adventures of our family - told through the eyes of Ruthie, the wife and mommy.

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Splish Splash: Part Two


Just as her little brother is learning to, Sophia has always loved playing in water! I love this, because so many of my special childhood memories center around playing in water - whether swimming, playing in the hose, or throwing water balloons!

Sittin' pretty
Manning the hose
Filling the watering cans

Time to water some plants!
"Hi Mom!"

Sophia also loves drinking out of the hose - what kid doesn't?

And then there was all the splishing and splashing to do!






3 comments:

Jeni said...

I love her bathing suit! I was taken back to photos of us playing in the hose at Grandma's when she lived in the trailer park! :)

Jeni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny said...

I can't tell. Did she have fun?

;)