Here's a new challange! Can you think of a caption for either or both of these photos and leave them in a comment? I'll pick my favorites for each picture and post the winner on Friday night, sometime after the kids are asleep! If you post anonomously, make sure to sign your name so I know who you are! Thanks and have fun getting creative.


Ruthie :)
5 comments:
photo of Riley: "So...I was just wondering...I'm all dressed up, you're all dressed up...how about dinner?"
Riley:"Mom I look so cute you know I didn't do anything wrong, Sophie did it!"
Sophia, "Oh, hi mom, if you are wondering you ate the last chocolate chip cookie, I think daddy did it."
love,
mom
that should say who ate, not you ate! sorry!
mom
Riley "You put me in this getup and now you want me to do what?"
David
So, I know I am late but just figuring this stuff out! Riley "Dang! I look good!" and Sophie "Ready or NOT-Here I Come!" Love you all-computer challenged GMa Susie : )
Post a Comment