"You have hedged me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me." Psalm 139:5
The Adventures of our family - told through the eyes of Ruthie, the wife and mommy.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Isn't he dappar?

Before I get to the good stuff... can you please pray for me? I think God has given me an idea, inspired by the story of Baby Harper, and I am really asking the Lord for confirmation before I move forward with trying to implement my idea. It's pretty huge and would take a ton of people being willing to give and a lot of trust in God's provision. So, I'd really appreciate you praying specifically that God would give me confirmation, one way or the other. I'll keep you posted! Thank you so much!

In other news, I won a contest today! I never win anything, and my BIL's step-mom just changed that today! Go here to see what I'm talking about! Thanks Sue!

So, now on to the good stuff. Seriously, I'm in love! :)




3 comments:

Jeni said...

Good gracious!!!! You have 2 beautiful children. You and Jamie make cute babies! :) I hope ours don't come out ugly! :) :) :) Riley is a doll and so adorable! I just want to kiss those cheeks!

Anonymous said...

I love him so very much!
He is sooooooooooooo adorable!
love,
mom

Anonymous said...

wow it is unreal how much he looks like his papa tony in that profile.