Well, Riley's fever is back up to 102.7. It's been 50+ hrs now of him having a fever. It's fluctuated up and down, going as high as 103. The lowest it's been today is 100.4, and that was earlier this evening. I thought it was finally starting to break, but than it's spiked back up. He's still nursing pretty well, but he's pretty fussy. He's teething on top of all of this, so that just adds another element of fun. :) Please keep praying for us, we so covet it right now and appreciate it! Hopefully we'll have better news on the fever front tomorrow.
Ruthie :)
4 comments:
Poor guy, and poor mom and dad too. I'll be praying for all you guys. Hope the fever breaks soon.
Danielle
Oh dear. Poor thing!!!! We're still praying!!!!! I wish I could be there to help in some way. Love and hugs to YOU, Riley, Jamie and Sophia!!! How is Soph feeing, btw?
We are praying!
Mom and dad
How is he feeling now?
Rachel
Post a Comment