"You have hedged me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me." Psalm 139:5
The Adventures of our family - told through the eyes of Ruthie, the wife and mommy.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

What about Sophia?

Something has been missing from my blog posts recently. Have you noticed her absence? Let's just say Sophia is at that age where capturing cute, spontaneous pictures, not so easy! She, how shall I say it... has a mind of her own. She's not always in the mood for a cute photo-op. Well, while I was taking cute shots of Riley a couple weeks ago, this is what Soph was doing. She was actually begging me to take her picture - so, I did! In case you can't tell, she loves dressing up. I have to force her to wear normal clothes, but most days we stay in, so I let her go crazy and she always chooses a dress with an assortment of accessories. Love my girl!














4 comments:

Sue and Bill said...

You could only take great pictures of Sophia because she is adorable and beautiful! She will go through stages like that - but you "gotta" love her all the same!!
Love and prayers!
Sue

Jeni said...

I love my niece! She is so much like her mama! :) :)

Unknown said...

She is so cute! Yes, and much like her mommy!

Anonymous said...

I love my Sophie so much!
love,
grammy