Well, since only 3 people commented on my caption contest... and all three captions were cute - they all win! So, congrats Jeni, David and Mom! :) Thank you for playing along. You all are about to recieve some delicious hommade granola and chocolate chip banana muffins! Enjoy and love you all!
Ruthie :)
4 comments:
Sorry Ruthie - I probably would have tried to come up with a caption - been busy doing other things the last couple of days! It would have been hard to choose a winner - they all were great! Stay warm and safe!
Love and prayers,
Sue
I did read your blog and your kids are just so stinking cute, but my creative juices just weren't flowing. Have fun baking.
Danielle
WOOHOO!!! :) YEAH!!!! We get double because David AND I won! :) :) Hee! Hee! :) :)
Awsome! I'm sure it will be much better than my recent cooking exploits.
David
Post a Comment