"You have hedged me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me." Psalm 139:5
The Adventures of our family - told through the eyes of Ruthie, the wife and mommy.

Monday, June 08, 2009

In Hind Sight

Dear Riley,

Though today you are only 9 months old, Mommy does realize some day you will be a teenager and may look at this particular post, and what shall we say? You may not be totally pleased. Forgive me son, I just had to. I think one day when you have children of your own you will understand.

I love you.
Mommy

p.s. The following pictures document the state Daddy and I found you in yesterday morning when you woke up unusually early from you nap, crying. That's right, diaper, completely off! Once we were in the room, snapping pictures, you will see your smile made a quick recovery!










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, he may get upset with you, but he soooooooooo cute!
love,
mom