"You have hedged me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me." Psalm 139:5
The Adventures of our family - told through the eyes of Ruthie, the wife and mommy.

Sunday, June 07, 2009

Three's a Party

My sister and brother-in-law came to visit yesterday. Of course, their sweet Cora was in tow! She has changed SO much since the last time we saw her, and she continues to get cuter and cuter! Riley's first interaction with her was stealing her paci, and I believe he may have hit her in the face at some point... nice.

Sophia adored holding her, singing to her,kissing her and generally smothering mothering her. My Mom had gotten the girls matching dresses earlier in the Spring. Since Cora fits into her's now, we took the opportunity for some photos. Unfortunetly Cora wasn't really into the whole photo-shoot thing, so she may have been crying a bit in most of the shots. :) Sophia was so cute though, she kept trying to give Cora her paci and was singing lullabys to her to try and soothe her.























Of course we had to get some pictures of all three cousins.


I love this one. Sophia is totally trying to keep the babies in line for a good picture. Riley just wants to get at Cora and Cora is like, "La de da. I'm a cute baby and I'm just sitting here with my cute, adorable, chubby self."




Fun was had by all.


3 comments:

Jeni said...

Hee! Hee! We have cute kids, huh? :) I'd venture to say the CUTEST in the world! :) Thanks for having us yesterday! It was a good time and Cora slept through the night again!!!

Anonymous said...

ILOVE THE PICTURES! MY GRANDKIDS ARE THE BEST! love, mom

Heather said...

Such sweet cousins!! :)

I would love to get the kids together- I'm assuming that after your trip would work the best.

As for tan kids... that's from all the wonderful time they spend outside getting sunshine splashed on their cheeks. We are blessed to have a nice backyard.

Enjoy your trip!
Heather