"You have hedged me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me." Psalm 139:5
The Adventures of our family - told through the eyes of Ruthie, the wife and mommy.

Friday, June 19, 2009

Some images

Burning off some energy at the hotel pool in Denver, after spending 22+ hours in a mini-van! It was Riley's first time in a real pool - he wasn't quite sure what to do with himself!





Today we had a couple of hours of free time, and chose to spend it walking around The Garden of the Gods park. It was beautiful! Our dear babysitter of course joined us, along with another little girl - who is the daughter of good friends of ours. They are the campus directors at AU and so are essentially our bosses on campus. Though, they are much more than that. :)










Tonight, everyone attending our conference went mini-golfing. This was Sophia's first time and she had a lot of fun! In the second picture she is "posing" for me. I told her to pose, thinking she'd strike a golfing posture, but she did this instead! :)






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures. I am so glad you are all having such a great time. Riley looks so grown up!
love,
mom

Jeni said...

Oh my word! I love Sophia's pose! :) She is so beautiful Ruthie!!!! Her hair is getting so long and dark! What a beauty!!! Looks like you're having a grand ol' time! *hugs*