"You have hedged me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me." Psalm 139:5
The Adventures of our family - told through the eyes of Ruthie, the wife and mommy.

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Roller Stroller Derby

While my sister, Jeni,and her husband, David, were here Saturday, we took a lovely little walk with all the kids. While my sister and I were taking pictures and having a lovely little chat, here is what our dear husbands were up to... I believe the pictures speak for themselves. (they may, or may not have had some direction on posing in one of the pictures... someone thought it would be funny if they even held hands, but noooo, they wouldn't do that!) :)









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why wouldn't they hold hands?:)
love,
mom

Jeni said...

HA! HA! HA! HA! David threatened me if I put my photo on facebook! :) He can't get mad at you! :) :) "Robin and Richard were two pretty men..."