"You have hedged me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me." Psalm 139:5
The Adventures of our family - told through the eyes of Ruthie, the wife and mommy.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Where are we??

So glad you asked! :) We are currently in Colorado Springs! We left Sunday evening, drove straight through, arriving in Denver around dinner time yesterday. The road trip took about 22 hours. My dad drove out with us to help with the driving and flew back home this morning.

Also along for this trip is a friend of ours, who will be helping us babysit the kids.

Jamie and I are here to attend a conference. We will be here for 10 days, then we'll be driving back to Denver to spend a couple days with some friends of ours. My Dad will fly back to help us drive home! Whew!

I'll be posting again soon to share more details of our trip. Right now I have to get ready for our first activity... a hike!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell Abby we are praying for her :-)

Unknown said...

Glad you all made it safe and sound. Praying for you.
Love, Aunt Cathy

Anonymous said...

Glad you made it. Hope to see you soon.
Danielle

Anonymous said...

WE are praying for all of you.
I miss you all so much!
love,
mom

Heather said...

So glad you made it and I love it that you're going for a hike!!! It's so beautiful there. Enjoy!
Heather